Some Campsite Do’s & Dont’s
- The Airfield should always be classed active unless stated.
- Viewing Aircraft flights is not guaranteed, its weather / pilot / Aircraft depended.
- Branscombe airfield campsite is a family run campsite, As such, we ask that noise on the park be kept to a minimum at all times, but especially between the hours of 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Please drive carefully and adhere to the parks 5mph speed limit.
- All barbecues must be raised off the ground, and ashes allowed to cool before disposal.
- No open fires / fire pits or raised fires permitted
- Generators are not permitted.
- Please use the correct disposal method for your rubbish, General waste bins and recycling are provided at the entrance to the campsite
- Day visitors for guests on the park are permitted with prior arrangement.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to make sure their children behave themselves and are appropriately supervised at all times.
- The play area is for the use of children aged 7 years and under. It is not supervised and it’s the parents/guardians responsibility to supervise their own children and ensure they do not injure themselves or others.
- Please do not use the play area between the hours of 10:00 pm and 7:00 am
- We encourage all holidaymakers on the site to familiarise themselves with all emergency equipment on site
- Please do not play ball games near tents/caravans.
- Branscombe Airfield has an active runway / no campers on the runway unless given permission
- No pets to be left in vehicles whilst owners are off site
- No pets to be left in Tents whilst owners are offsite.
- No cooking inside of tents, no liquid or solid fuel heaters inside of tents
- We advise all caravan / Motor Home owners to have a carbon monoxide monitor / alarm
- No children to be left in caravans / tents or Motor Home whilst parents / guardians are off site
- Dogs are permitted on our park but must be kept on a lead/tether at ALL times and any mess cleared up by the owner, dogs are not to be let out of caravans or tents in the mornings without the owner. Campers WILL be asked to leave the campsite if this rule is not observed. Dog droppings are a serious health risk to children and very inconvenient to other campers.
- Aggressive or abusive behaviour includes language (whether verbal or written) that may cause staff to feel afraid, threatened or abused and may include threats, personal verbal abuse, derogatory remarks and rudeness.
- We also consider inflammatory statements, remarks of a racial or discriminatory nature and unsubstantiated allegations, to be abusive behaviour and will not be tolerated.
- Any guest who is found to be breaking the rules or causing a nuisance may be asked to leave the park.
- POWER: Strictly one supply per pitch. Secondary supply if available will be charged at £3 per night.
- Please note we run our site with a 6amp supply domestic equipment may trip the supply, please only bring camping specific equipment i.e camping kettle in place of a standard domestic kettle. for more info on this click here
Booking / Cancellation Terms
- We only accept bookings from people over 21 years of age (Except School/ Duke of Edinburgh participants)
- Maximum pitch occupancy of no more than 6 people.
We do not accept bookings from single sex groups of more than 4 people.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking, or admission to the park, regardless of whether a booking has been made.
- Although we try our best, specific pitches cannot always be guaranteed, this also includes adjacent pitches for pairs.
- A 25% deposit per booking will be requested. non-refundable
- The balance of Payment is required 14 days prior to the day of arrival,
- All monies paid are non-refundable/transferable within 14 days of the arrival date. (for this reason, we recommend you take out Holiday insurance).
- If you have not checked-in within 24 hours of your arrival time (i.e. 2:00 pm on your arrival day) and we have not heard from you we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let your pitch.
If after you check-in you decided to cut your holiday short for any reason and leave before your departure date, no monies will be refunded. (for this reason, we recommend you take out Holiday insurance).
- We would only cancel your holiday if your pitch was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. In such circumstances we would refund any payment made to ourselves, our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Check-in is available from 2:00 pm on the day of arrival, with last arrivals at 6.300pm, unless prior arrangement with the park.
All pitches must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure unless prior arrangement with the park.
- If you arrive early you must not badger the exiting campers and to allow them to pack in a relaxing manner ( they may have paid extra to leave later than 11:00am )
- It is your responsibility to keep your possessions safe and secure whilst staying on the park.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to you, any member of your party, your vehicles or possessions unless proved to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves, employees or contractors whilst acting on the course of employment