Covid-19 and bookings
We must admit it’s been really quiet here without you all, especially with all the lovely weather we have had, the campsite looks empty and a bit sad, on the plus side we can now have plane movements again.
We have been given the go ahead to open from the 4th July 2020.
As usual we would like you to enjoy your stay with us in, beautiful Branscombe, maybe watch the odd plane take off and land and enjoy a takeaway, in the fresh air, from Sidmouth or Seaton delivered to reception.
For this reason, this season, the campsite, may look a bit different, in order to protect you and us, allowing us to open safely and to help stop the spread of the virus.
- We recommend that you bring your own personal sanitiser, gloves, anti-bac spray and masks
- Reception will be open using a one in and one out, the card machine will be cleaned after every use, and we have a sneeze screen to protect us and of course you
- Can we ask you please to pay any balance online or over the phone 14 days prior to stay
- Our little shop will be smaller this year, only selling the very basics, bread, milk, sausages, bacon and of course ice cream and chocolate. Again, this will be a one in one out system
- The games room, will only be open for use of charging devices in the charging bank or using the toilets. Again, this will be a one in one out system
- The play park only two families at one time, but there will also be set times every day where you will be able to take your children onto the runway to play games, please feel free to bring any activities you may need
- The doggie paddock will still be in use
- The utility room will be open for you to wash up, use the washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and wash up, but again it will be a one in one out system
- Outside sinks, will be in use, this will be a queue with social distancing in place
- We suggest if you have on-board facilities you use them instead of the communal ones, freeing them up for others and keeping the risk down
- If you are camping in a tent, it may be wise to purchase a camping shower and toilet for your personal use and safety
- Toilets and showers, because our shower and toilet blocks are small, they will be open, but we are sorry to say that to open them we have to put in a queue system one in one out, keeping 2 meters apart
- The chemical waste disposal point (CDP) will be open, with a one in one out queue system in place
Finally, to help keep us all safe and keep within government guidelines we are asking the following from you.
- Very important, if you or any of your family are showing any signs of COVID-19 please do not come to the site
- If you become ill whilst on site, please let us know immediately
- Keep to the social distancing guidelines at all times
- Wash your hand frequently
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Please do not walk through other people’s pitches
- Parents of young children, please accompany them at all times, primarily if they use the facilities so that you can clean them up after your child has used them use
- If you want to use the local public transport, you will need a mask
- When visiting the local towns and coastal villages stick to the, up to date government advice
- Coupons non transferable to a another party , coupons non refundable after 14 days of issue
- We are, for this year, only allowing you to have visitors from outside on request.
We will be disinfecting high traffic areas and surfaces throughout the day as well as deep cleaning of the showers and toilets, this will mean at certain times of the day we will have to close them for this to happen. Please bear with us we will be trying our best to make sure stay as safe and enjoyable as possible in this unprecedented time.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all.
Chris, Tracey and Lauren